My First Scarf
Here is how i do my scarves
I like to make big chunky warm cozy scarves, i like the infinity look and being able to just wrap it around and not have to worry about the ends always falling out, and if you make your scarf big enough you can use it as a hood also
just like this....
this is what your going to use:
- 8mm or US 11 knitting needles
- bulky yarn any color
what your going to do:
- Cast on 26 to 30 stitches depending on how wide you want it
- for this green scarf i just did knit stitch
- i knitted until my scarf reached 60 inches in length
- the width is 11 inches
- once you have reached your length cast off
- then sew each end together
- wrap and enjoy!!!
Hope you enjoyed xx now go knit!!!!